Cooling Services in Ottawa, ON
Never suffer through another heat wave again!
|Did you know?
If your current unit is more than 15 years old, replacing it could reduce
your electricity bills dramatically.
Ottawa summers always mark the beginning of sunshine and beautiful weather, but they can also bring with them days full of oppressive heat and humidity. With a quality cooling system in your home, you don’t have to wallow in the heat — you can simply turn your air conditioning unit on and enjoy the cool air.
Cooling system installation and design in Ottawa
Whether you want to add air conditioners to an addition, upgrade your central air conditioning with an AC tune up or explore more energy efficient options, our cooling system installation and design experts at Parent Heating & Cooling have you covered for all your HVAC services.
We carry a wide range of air conditioning products, including air conditioning brands like ultra-quiet Bryant air conditioners to fit every home. And if that’s not enough to help you sleep better, if you order now, you don’t pay a cent for six months!
Our cooling system products include:
Whether you’re looking for an economical air conditioners or want the latest in environmentally friendly systems like ductless air conditioning, you can count on Parent Heating & Cooling to help you find the right cooling solution for your home. And don’t forget to check out our special offers.
Good News for Homeowners
Bryant gives you the opportunity to help get the home comfort system you want!
PLUS Don’t Pay for 90 Days
No Payments, No Interest. †
† 3 Months No Payments, No Interest subject to credit approval. Minimum purchase of $1000 (including taxes). A $39.95 Administration fee will be debited from your account after installation. The transaction is interest-free during the promotional period. Payment in full must be made prior to or on the due date or else any unpaid balance at the end of the promotional interest-free period will incur interest at the applicable annually rate in accordance with the Terms and Conditions on your Equal Payment Agreement. Representative credit agreement: Purchase amount $5,000, if balance is not paid by end of promotional period, subsequent APR is 8.95%, minimum monthly payments are $56.75 for 60 months with an amortization period of 144 months. Cost of borrowing for the initial term is $1,978.45. For Quebec & NB Provinces only: minimum monthly payments are $103.65 for 60 months with an amortization period of 60 months. Cost of borrowing for the initial term is $1,219. Financing provided by SNAP Home Finance. Offer available through SNAP Home Finance participating dealers only. Ask for details. Offer expires June 30, 2018.
* Rebates paid on qualifying products. System rebates range from $0 to $1,100 depending on purchase. A standard equipment rebate of up to $1,465 for the purchase of a Bryant 987M Furnace, 280ANV Heat Pump & Evolution Control, Evolution Wi-Fi Bundle or Control, Evolution Air Purifer or Steam Humidifier or a Geothermal equipment rebate of up to $1,765 for the purchase of a Bryant GZ-Evolution 2-Stage Split, FE-Evolution System Fan Coil, SYSTXBB-Evolution Control & CÔR Home Automation Starter Kit, Evolution Air Purifer and Steam Humidifier. Bryant Bonus rebates valid on sales made between April 1 – June 30, 2018 through participating Bryant dealers only. Installations must be completed by July 31, 2018. Homeowners must claim rebate at www.bryantpromotions.com by July 31, 2018 6:00 pm CT.
Signs you need to repair your AC
In addition to air conditioning installation, our experienced technicians at Parent Heating & Cooling provide reliable air conditioning repair so you don’t have to suffer in the heat. Some signs you may need air conditioning repair include:
- High energy bills. If your bills have gone up significantly without you significantly changing the usual temperature your thermostat is set at, it may indicate a problem with your AC. High energy bills are sometimes the first indication that your cooling system is running inefficiently due to some sort of problem.
- No cool air. If your AC isn’t putting out cool air or isn’t putting out air as cold as it used to be, you likely have an issue that is in need of repair. The compressor or the refrigerant levels could be at fault.
- Reduced airflow. If there is less airflow coming from your AC unit, it may indicate that there is an issue. To test this, you can turn your AC to the lowest temperature it can go and see if it kicks in as heavily as it used to.
No one wants to get stuck in the middle of a hot summer day without air conditioning, so be sure to call an experienced emergency air conditioning technician immediately if you suspect problems with your cooling system.
Why you should choose Parent Heating & Cooling for your cooling needs
Since its founding in 1975, Parent Heating & Cooling Inc. has been providing top quality HVAC services to Ottawa residents. With more than 40 years of experience, we’re Ottawa’s most trusted home comfort specialist for heating and cooling. We always strive to provide residential and commercial clients with the highest quality of HVAC services and installations at a competitive price.
We were awarded the 2014 Ottawa Consumer Choice Award and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
If you need assistance with your Ottawa cooling system or water heaters, call our experts at Parent Heating & Cooling today at (613) 739-4515 for a free estimate!
Why Choose Us?
- BBB Accredited
- Competitive Pricing
- Free Quotes Available
- Nearly 40 Years of Experience
- 2014 Ottawa Consumer Choice Award
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer