Furnace Installation in Ottawa, ON
Parent Heating & Cooling’s Furnace Installation Services
Parent Heating & Cooling offers professional furnace installation services in Ottawa, ON. Since 1975, we’ve provided exemplary heating and cooling services to the area. We understand furnace installations can be challenging with many tools. If you have a gas furnace, it’s critical to have a professional install your furnace to prevent carbon monoxide leaks. Our certified HVAC professionals are here for all your furnace installation needs. We can help you find the best furnace for your home, properly install it, and maintain it to boost its lifespan. Contact us today for a free estimate!
Know Your HVAC System Type Before Installation
It’s essential to know your HVAC system type before your furnace installation. Our expert technicians can visit your home to determine your current HVAC system type. We examine the components of your system and how they work with the layout of your home. The proper calculations and HVAC system type help us determine the best furnace model for your home.
The Furnace Installation Process
Our furnace installation professionals are ready to install your new unit. Our installation process includes:
- Removing the previous furnace and all of its components
- Installing the new furnace by securing it firmly on the foundation with tight connections
- Checking the airflow of the furnace to ensure its functioning at optimal levels
- Taking the time to clean up any debris
Factors to Consider Before Installing a Furnace
Installing a new furnace boosts the airflow and lowers your energy bills. The most important things to consider before installing your new furnace include:
- Personal Budget – Our knowledgeable sales team will help you find the perfect furnace that fits your budget.
- Personal Preferences – Some homeowners prefer environment-friendly appliances to match their lifestyle.
- House Size – We ensure your furnace choice is the perfect fit for your home by matching its size to determine the proper heat loss and gain.
- AFUE Rating – A furnace’s Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating measures the fuel efficiency of heating your home each year.
Choosing the Right Size Furnace
Choosing the right size furnace for your home is not a simple task. Our professional service technicians determine the best size furnace for your home by examining your home’s
- Size and layout
- Amount of heat-generating appliances
- Number of windows
- Levels of insulation
- Design and condition of the ductwork
Your Estimated Furnace Installation Cost
The estimated cost of your furnace depends on its type and size. We offer a free quote without any obligation for our services. We’re honest with our detailed cost breakdowns to ensure you get the best possible service. Our team offers financing with minimal fees and low monthly payment options.
Contact Parent Heating & Cooling Today
Parent Heating & Cooling is here for all your furnace needs. We understand proper heating is essential during colder months. Our certified and fully trained technicians help find the best heating system for your needs and install it right the first time. If you’re ready for a new furnace in Ottawa, ON, we’ll be there with superior furnace installation techniques. Contact us today for a free quote or to request an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- BBB Accredited
- Competitive Pricing
- Free Quotes Available
- Nearly 40 Years of Experience
- 2014 Ottawa Consumer Choice Award
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer